Our club cannot fully function without generous donations from our alumni, family, and friends.
Our dues and allocation from the university help us pay for coaching, jerseys, and most trips to races, but we need your help to let us travel to the NIRCA National Championship this year.
Our men’s team finished 3rd out of 12 teams in the NIRCA Southeast Regional Cross Country meet for our highest finish at regionals to date. This qualifies the men’s team for the championship event at Nationals.
Samantha Cavanaugh finished 8th overall in the women’s race, qualifying as an individual for the championship event at Nationals.
Your donation can go a long way!
$10 will cover transportation costs to Nationals for one runner.
$25 will cover the Nationals entry fee for one runner
$50 will cover lodging at national for two runners
This is a tax-deductible donation to the University of Tennessee on behalf of a specific sport club.
- Go to the RecSports Development Funds page.
- Select Sports Clubs Alumni Fund UT Knoxville
- IMPORTANT, in the Additional Comments include “Running Club”
- Make checks payable to: The University of Tennessee
- Indicate “Running Club” on the memo line
- Mail to:
2111 Volunteer Blvd.
Knoxville, TN 37996